New Here and to photography - kinda

New Here and to photography - kinda

Postby Mum-in-Tas » Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:18 am

I have recently just started to get more involved with my photography.

I have a Canon 400D that I just bought and am getting some odds n ends for it but am unable to afford the lenses that I would really LOVE!!

Hope to find others here that are in to photography too!!
~Tammy~
Mum of 1 Angel in Heaven(DS 11.05.94-20.11.05) and 6 on Earth
+ 7 Step-children
Mum-in-Tas

Re: New Here and to photography - kinda

Postby Tassie Devil » Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:56 am

Hi Tammy,

Photography is a passion of mine. I have always loved taking pictures and often when travelling around I look out for that special moment even if I don't have the camera with me!

Also since I had children i don't get the same opportunities that i used to to take pictures of places and things (other than my children of course!). I have a Nikon SLR camera with all the lenses etc but its not digital, but takes some awesome shots... I also have an olympus digital camera which also takes some awesome shots.

Maybe we can start a thread here for our "PHOTO of the week"..lol where we add our favourite photo we have taken that week for us to see.... could be interesting and a way to help each other (and others if they wish to join in ... and we hope they do) grow in experience and get some feedback from others...

What do you think?

Please let me know.

Keren
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Living the good life in Tasmania
Tassie Devil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Mum-in-Tas » Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:01 pm

Tassie Devil wrote:Hi Tammy,

Photography is a passion of mine. I have always loved taking pictures and often when travelling around I look out for that special moment even if I don't have the camera with me!

Also since I had children i don't get the same opportunities that i used to to take pictures of places and things (other than my children of course!). I have a Nikon SLR camera with all the lenses etc but its not digital, but takes some awesome shots... I also have an olympus digital camera which also takes some awesome shots.

Maybe we can start a thread here for our "PHOTO of the week"..lol where we add our favourite photo we have taken that week for us to see.... could be interesting and a way to help each other (and others if they wish to join in ... and we hope they do) grow in experience and get some feedback from others...

What do you think?

Please let me know.

Sounds like a great idea...

Keren
~Tammy~
Mum of 1 Angel in Heaven(DS 11.05.94-20.11.05) and 6 on Earth
+ 7 Step-children
Mum-in-Tas

Postby Tassie Devil » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:25 pm

Okay I have started a new thread entitled Photo of the week :)

I look forward to sharing photos with you.

Keren
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Living the good life in Tasmania
Tassie Devil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Huunny » Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:17 am

Hi Ladies,

I too am interested in Photograph, even though I am not really great at it, but I find it interesting none the less.

I look forward to joining in the photo of the week section.

Huunny
Huunny

Postby The Wise One » Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:24 pm

Hi Huunny, Great to see you here. I hope that you will enjoy your time around the place. I look forward to seeing som of the photographs you choose to share.

Slav
The Wise One
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Life in General