Hobart Mum here

Hobart Mum here

Postby Mum-in-Tas » Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:07 am

Hi

I am Tammy, a SAHM and partner.

I live on the Eastern Shore with my partner and my children and his son.

I have 7 children - one in Heaven :-( - and 7 step children of which 1 resides with us full time.

Nice lil place you have here!

cheers
~Tammy~
Mum of 1 Angel in Heaven(DS 11.05.94-20.11.05) and 6 on Earth
+ 7 Step-children
Mum-in-Tas

Re: Hobart Mum here

Postby Tassie Devil » Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:33 am

Hi Tammy,

Great to see you here! Wow what a wonderful family you must have I have always wanted 6 children but we currently have three.

Anyway, Sorry for taking so long to reply, but I have been very busy staying in a motel in Hobart for the week, looking at what must ahve been around 60 houses, trying to find somewhere for us all to move too as DH started working in Hobart city centre last Monday, the 6th of October and we currently live around 3-4 hours drive away.

Thankfully late Friday I got a call to say we had been accepted for one of the houses we put in for and I went and signed all the documents and paid the bond and 1 months rent in advance, so DH just has to sign the lease and collect the keys for us on Friday. Then after work he will drive home and we will pack the truck and drive to Hobart and unpack...

It's all very exciting and very intensive for the next week or so, but its a pleasure to have you here as our newest member and I hope you will stick around :) and as things pick up, this forum becomes a great place for everyone to enjoy :)

Take care,

Keren
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Living the good life in Tasmania
Tassie Devil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hobart Mum here

Postby Huunny » Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:11 am

Hi all,

I just wanted to say hello, My family and I are wanting to move to Tasmania from NSW in the near future, so have found the information here very interesting, especially the info about schools as Hubby and I have a young family with four children, aged 12,10,8,4.

Hope to learn more about you all soon and join in around the place.

Huunny
Huunny

Return to Meet our Members