Postby Tassie Devil » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:28 pm

Hi My Name is Keren - Better know as the Tassie Devil.

I have recently moved to Tasmania from Victoria, with my young Family. I have three children, one boy and two girls. I love living in Tasmania and don't know why we did not make the move years ago, when we first thought about it.

My interests include photography, building website communities, blogging, travel, Tasmania, nature, Reiki and more!

I look forward to getting to know you all soon and working together to build Tasmania4you into a wonderful community that represents Tasmania, its people and all it has to offer.

Have fun and I hope to see you interacting around the site soon.

Living the good life in Tasmania
Tassie Devil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello!

Postby BigKatarzyna » Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:03 pm

I have also recently moved to Tasmania. I am 27, single and living the good life as they say. I enjoy computers, the internet and playing World of Warcraft. I also like to travel and visit places and take photographs. So far I am enjoying living in Tasmania very much. The weather is much cooler.. I hate hot weather!, so it suits me fine. That's about it for me at the mo,
talk soon

Re: Hello!

Postby The Wise One » Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:16 am

Hi All,

I also live In Tasmania. Have three children and my interest include computers, travelling, crime shows, Richmond football team and I love spending time with my family.

Hope to catch you all around the community

The Wise One
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Meet our Members